Right now when you invite friends to m join shopkick you will not only earn free GIFTCARDS for shopping but you will get enough points for a $10 gift card just for getting 3 friends to join with you. For those of you who aren't already a part of shopkick. It is an awesome app that gives you points for walking into stores such as target, Kroger, Macy's and more plus points for scanning items in the store. You can redeem instantly for free GIFTCARDS. If you are new you can use the link http://get.shopkick.com/sacramento5489 to get started. If you are already on it make sure you hurry and invite your friends before someone else does.
Tuesday, August 4, 2015
So like many of you I like to save money or make money any way I can but grocery coupons are a struggle for me. I however have found 6 apps that will pay me to grocery shop.
1. Shopkick - This is an app that will give you kicks for walking into stores and for scanning products. You can redeem your kicks for tons of instant GIFTCARDS and prizes. You even get 50 free kicks to get started. Get started here.
2. Checkpoints - similar to shopkick you get points to go to to the store and to scan the products that they are featuring. It's really easy to use and you can even get points for watching videos and more. They pay through GIFTCARDS and the payout is super quick. Please use code jessicaann88 at sign up.
3. Ibotta -this app gives you cash back on the groceries you buy. My favorite part of this app is that they have hundreds of different offers including offers on produce and any brand items. I have gotten cash back on every trip to the store since I got this app. I rarely look at this before shopping because I don't want to just buy things to get cash back. I scroll through when I'm done add my offers and snap a picture of my receipt. They pay through PayPal with a $10 minimum.
4. Checkout51 - this app is very similar to ibotta. It pays you cash back on the groceries you buy. They don't have as many offers as ibotta but I still end up with a couple items a week. They also offer any brand rebates and rebates on fresh food as well. Plus you can sometimes get cash back on both apps for the same product.
5. SavingStar - This app is similar to the last two but some stores it is automated with your store loyalty cards. They have different offers all the time and a lot where you buy $15 from a certain company or group of companies and they give you $5. The minimum to cash out is $5 and they pay via PayPal and gift cards.
6. RecieptHog - I have been using this app for years and love it. All you do is snap your receipt and you get points based on the total. That's it. Plus you get tokens to a slot game when you can earn more with every receipt. Takes 10 seconds and can be used after all the other apps as well. Use code sonk2593 to sign up.
The best way to use these apps is together. Use shopkick and checkpoints to get paid to go shopping. Use ibotta checkout51 and SavingStar to get cash back and then use receipt hog to snap a picture and your done. Happy Shopping. Let me know how it goes for you!
If you are like me and are constantly running to the grocery store, target or the mall. You have to get the shop kick app. It gives you points called kicks for walking into stores, scanning products and making purchases. It adds up so fast and you can redeem them for tons of different gift cards and prizes. My favorite is target gift cards. I always get atleast a few $5 gift cards a month and you get a barcode instantly that you can scan right at the register. I have even cashed out in line and used it right then. Download the app now and get started. You even get 50 free kicks if you use my link to sign up.
Last month I discovered a new app to get FREE stuff from Amazon. The app is called Daily Fix Fashion Rewards. You can select any prize from Amazon. All you do is like posts on the feed and click ads if you want. The points add up so fast and you can get anything. I have been using it to get kids books, a couple toys to put away for my boys for Christmas and paper products and household supplies. I love this app so far and cannot wait to keep earning more prizes. I usually can get enough points daily to redeem a prize of $10-$20 from Amazon.