Monday, November 26, 2018

I hope you’re all having a fabulous start to this holiday season!  I wanted to share a little secret with you all to help you make some easy extra money this holiday season!  So I have been using an app called ibotta and to say I’m obsessed is an understatement. I have made hundreds on this app by just clicking through and occasionally snapping a picture of my receipts. They are giving away $10 right now just to download the app. It’s so easy to use I just know you will love it. Just today I have earned 5% back on my sons basketball shoes from DICKS and $4 for the groceries I had to buy anyways. If you haven’t already started using ibotta now is the time. Click here to get started. https://ibotta.com/r/rcyaqtj

1 comment:

  1. Do this hack to drop 2lb of fat in 8 hours

    Over 160k men and women are hacking their diet with a simple and SECRET "liquids hack" to lose 2lbs every night as they sleep.

    It's effective and it works with everybody.

    Just follow these easy step:

    1) Get a clear glass and fill it up half full

    2) Then do this weight losing HACK

    and you'll be 2lbs thinner when you wake up!

    ReplyDelete