2. Photorewards - This is one I started using about 2 weeks ago. It pays you points to download apps and submit a screenshot. I have already made over $20 this way and use it maybe 10 min a day. Usually I delete the apps right after I get my points to avoid wasting space on my phone. Its easy to use and they pay instantly through paypal once you have over $.75. A lot of the time 2-3 apps is enough to cash out. Please use my referral code shareyear to get up to $8 in points to start out.
3. Viggle - This app does not offer paypal but I am a hulu plus subscriber and that is one of their rewards. All you do is check into TV shows a few times a day and every month you have enough for your hulu subscription without ever having to pay. I like that it takes away one expense every month with about 5-10 of work a day. Super easy to use and you get your hulu code instantly. There are also many other offers and bonus videos you can watch and many other rewards like gift cards and products.
4. Jingit - This app pays you to watch commercials and pays around $.15 each. You can also get points for checking in and scanning the participating products at your local grocery store. Its so easy to use and you get a prepaid card that you load money to and use anywhere. Great app highly recommended. High paying for the amount of time spent on it. The only drawback is that there are only a few commercials a day so earning is a little slow.
5. Shopkick - This app is great and perfect for anyone who shops Target as much as I do. You get "kicks" every time you walk into participating stores like Target, Macy's, Best Buy and much more. Then as your doing your shopping you get even more for scanning items. The points add up very quickly and I get around $5 in Target gift cards a week. use this link to get 50 kicks to start you off http://get.shopkick.com/sacramento5489
6. Swagbucks TV mobile - For all of you on Swagbucks it is a must. It pays you "swagbucks" to watch videos the same way swagbucksTV does on the computer. The videos automatically play one after another so you earn up to $.50 without doing anything but starting the first video. If you have not yet joined Swagbucks JOIN NOW! Use my link swagbucks.com/refer/Jessicaam2006
7. Panel App - A great app that pays you points that you can redeem though paypal. The best part is once its on your phone you don't have to do anything. It records your GPS and gives you points. You can also get points from answering questions about the places you visited. http://bit.ly/11pZaui
8. Receipt Hog - This app pays you to scan in your receipts from participating grocery and drug stores it pays you points for every receipt you snap a picture of. It is easy to use and takes seconds when you come home from the store. You will also get spins on a slot machine to win even more check it out. http://app.receipthog.com/share/2ffhxwqe
9. App Nana - This is similar to Photo Rewards. It pays you to complete offers and download apps. Plus you get 400 "Nana's" a day just for opening the app. You can cash out your "Nana's" for paypal, amazon codes, and much more. Get 2,500 Nana's to start by using the code j303043
10. Instant Rewards - Probably one of the fastest and easiest. You get points to watch videos, complete tasks and more. They also have super short surveys and they pay better than most others. I highly recommend this app to everyone. The minimum cashout is $7.50 but takes no time to get there. Please use my code 0ju3mSsYRDR2R
11BONUS RealPoints - Another great app that pays you to try apps. Payouts are fast and the minimum to cash out is only $.25 Easy to use and set up very similar to appnana. I highly recommend this app. Get it now! Use my username Jessicaam2006 as your referral please!