Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Pop Bottle Bowling

This morning Colton and I set up a last minute game of pop bottle bowling and he had a blast.  It was perfect because I had a lot of housework to get done and it entertained him for about an hou and allowed me to get my work done and get some play time with him.  There is almost no set up or clean up.  I grabbed 6 2 liter bottles out of the returnables, showed him how to set the bottles up in a triangle at the end of the hall and got a ball for him out of his room.  He had a blast seeing how many he could knock down and trying different ways to set them up again. We will definitely be doing this again.  I know you can buy bowling sets for around $10 as well but nothing beats free and we are quickly running out of space.  Next time I might paint the bottles but for today this was just what we needed.  Try it yourself and let me know what your kids think.

No comments:

Post a Comment